(Senior) Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (f/m/d)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh we are hungry for more: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.”
Our cooking boxes make the everyday lives of customers in 14 countries on 3 continents easier already. Every week again. And what’s our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH Marketing team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As an experienced (Senior) Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (f/m/d) you actively steer our influencer activities to become an even bigger growth driver in our marketing mix. You develop new and enhance existing processes, manage stakeholders and bring in new trends and ideas. You analyse past and present data and draw conclusions to have a maximum business impact. As a team, we ensure the best execution of our ideas by working together in a highly cooperative and cross-functional manner.
Your area of responsibility
- You are the strategic and conceptual lead in our Influencer Marketing channel
- You challenge question existing structures and processes and bring in new ideas on how to improve our Influencer Marketing activities
- You drive Influencer Marketing as a performance channel and contribute to our continued growth in new customer acquisitions
- You identify and select suitable influencers with whom to cooperate in the future
- You negotiate and maintain (long-term) cooperation with influencers
- You decide on the tools, platforms & reports we use
- You observe and analyse the industry and bring in new ideas and approaches
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration or related fields
- From day 1 you are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment
- You speak very good English and ideally German
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Growth and specifically Influencer Marketing - either with an advertiser or in an agency / platform
- You already have gained experience with the measuring new customer acquisitions in Influencer Marketing
- You have great expertise in dealing with the most common social media platforms and are familiar with new trends in this area domain
- You have already gained experience with influencer platforms, databases or tools and know how to use them
- Ideally you have an existing network of influencers
- You are creative and convincing with your communication skills
- You are number driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are reliable, conscientious and have excellent organisational skills
- You bring a high level of self-motivation and a hands-on mentality
- You’re very passionate about food & pleasure
- You’re professional and conscientiousness in dealing with your stakeholders
- You act calmly and deliberately even in stressful situations
- Results orientation, flexibility and humour round off your profile
What else we offer you
- The opportunity of having a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing food companies in Europe in an exciting hyper-growth phase
- The chance to be in direct exchange with Marketing experts and to continuously develop yourself professionally
- A vibrant, international environment and a motivated team
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
We are changing the face of music rights management. Want to join us?