Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
As HelloFresh grows....as does our finance department!
- Report to our Finance Manager and assist in the preparation of weekly & monthly financial reports
- Investigate and maintain data integrity
- Improve processes around month end close and day to day finance operations
- Provide in-depth value adding analysis around intercompany costs
- Handle Oracle reporting functionality by building reports and follow requests from our Global head office in Europe
- Business partner with a number of internal stakeholders, such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Human Resources
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- A strong working knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts
- Experience working in the finance industry – perhaps you're first mover from chartered to commercial
- Previous experience (1-2 years) of working in a fast-paced business and a role which involves offering business critical analysis
- Strong Excel (pivot tables/v-look) and software skills (Oracle would be a real advantage)
- Passion, drive and fantastic communication skills
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organisation and turn your experience with HelloFresh into a platform for future career growth
- Able to work autonomously and with limited direction
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Excited to work for a food business that is transforming the way people shop & eat
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.