Growth Marketing Manager
HelloFresh, Boulder, CO
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will work very closely with the Associate Director of Growth Marketing to ensure the success of our high growth business. In order to be successful in this role you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you would be wearing many hats at once. Additionally, you will work across a variety of different growth marketing channels within paid/organic media and referral channels, whether it’s testing and executing yourself, working with an agency or collaborating with the broader HelloFresh Group marketing team. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest food-tech brands in the world.
- Manage different marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization). Some of the channels would be affiliate, direct mail, partnerships, insert media, podcasting, OTT and more
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Be in charge of channel weekly cost reporting
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative and CRO)
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and can easily explain your rationale in a business sense (experience in making business cases is a plus)
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with strong academic record
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- A track record of thriving in a high growth company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite as well as confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager is a plus
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Salary Range: $95,000-$105,000
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.