Associate, Influencer Marketing
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to improve the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space.
HelloFresh Group's Growth Marketing team is hiring an Associate, Influencer Marketing to support the growing Influencer Marketing channel. You:
- Have a knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Is a relationship manager
- Is comfortable managing complex data/analytics systems
Primary responsibilities will be influencer sourcing, contract negotiation, and analyzing influencer performance to achieve our acquisition goals for Green Chef.
You'll need experience in marketing, communications and analytics to implement creative influencer campaigns across multiple social platforms.
You will ...
- Drive customer acquisition and brand growth of Green Chef influencer marketing channels
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations across all HFG brands
- Manage inbound and outbound influencer communication/requests, product delivery organization and influencer payment.
- Support the team with campaign analyses looking at correlations between goals and test variables, including ER, CR, CAC across multiple campaigns
- Create a database of talent with outreach for micro/mid-tier, vlogging and dark posting partners
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and insights within campaigns
- Manage discount code creation process and the tracking of VIP Box orders
At a minimum, you have...
- 1+ years of professional experience in marketing or brand management
- Fluency in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and proficiency in Google platforms, Tableau, third-party analytics platforms and media attribution technology/methodologies
- Understand important business indicators for subscription e-commerce (CAC, CLV, CR, etc.)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap and monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.