Senior Associate, Quality Systems (Developer)
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Senior Associate for Quality Systems, you will take a hands-on approach and deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of ingredient quality. In support of the Systems Senior Quality Manager, you will map out and deliver the Quality Systems program at HelloFresh and umbrella brands, effectively raising the bar on ingredient quality.
You will ...
- Gain rapid exposure to our US operations, with a focus on quality across all brands.
- Own and serve as subject matter expert for the quality management system used across HelloFresh US distribution center network.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and improve current data visualization dashboards on Intelex.
- Act as System Administrator for Quality System (modules include: document control, corrective actions, supplier quality, food safety complaints), Intelex.
- Construct and validate reports on quality performance, identify opportunities for process improvement, and anticipate supply chain obstacles of evolving future business needs.
- implement processes to improve Vendor Performance, supplier compliance and consistency of ingredient quality across the network.
- Champion and calibrate the document control process within Intelex across the network for yearly audit compliance
- Partner with Supplier Quality, Procurement, Operations, Product Operations and other departments to develop and update SOPs and KPIs that will drive standardization and improvements across all aspects of the company.
- Analytical – data-driven, intellectually curious, and consistently seek to understand how things work the way they do and why.
- Passionate – excited about the meal-kit industry, quality, supply chain and logistics implications of operating in the food E-Commerce (FoodTech) space.
- Self-starter – highly motivated, driven, and able to work effectively both independently and in a team/collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented – careful, methodical, and thorough in accomplishing all tasks.
- Dynamic – possess a highly advanced skill-set and can frequently adjust and apply it to a fast-pace and constantly changing environment.
- A critical thinker—who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience and are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care and customer satisfaction
- Team Player- comfortable and able to work within a team dynamic to meet goals and objectives.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 5 years’ relevant experience
- 1+ years of system administration experience/Document Control
- Proficiency with Angular, Python, OOP fundamentals, unit testing, CI/CD experience
- Proficiency with database migrations and query optimization (SQL)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Proficiency with and practical experience using Excel, SQL, as well as strong qualitative and quantitative skills.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (working weekends and holidays may be required)
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.