Growth Marketing Manager / New Venture
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We are preparing to launch a new company and looking for a well rounded marketing superstar for a Growth Marketing Manager’s role.
The team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Growth Marketing Manager of this new venture you will work directly with the founding team to ensure the successful launch and scale up of the business. In order to be successful in this role you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you would be wearing many hats at once. Additionally, you will work across a variety of different growth marketing channels within paid/organic media and referral channels, whether it’s testing and executing yourself, working with an agency or collaborating with the broader HelloFresh marketing team. It’s an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future leader of D2C growth.
You will ...
- Manage end-to-end different marketing channels: strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization.
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
- Work with the creative team making sure all performance marketing creative assets are built in a data-driven approach
- Be in charge of weekly cost reporting
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative and CRO)
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- An expert of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- A great communicator and truly are a team player
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and can easily explain your rationale in a business sense (experience in making business cases)
At a minimum, you...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with strong academic record
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in an entrepreneurial environment with a proven track record of growing D2C business
- Expert level of Facebook Business Manager
- Confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA
- Disciplined time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave & PTO policy
- Flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office in Manhattan
- Significant discounts on your subscriptions to brands of HelloFresh Group
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.