Senior Product Owner - Payments (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As the Senior Product Owner for Payments, you’ll join a cross-functional team working closely alongside engineering, design, analytics, finance and risk to define and manage product features that provide our customers with the best Payments experience. Using your product and analytical insights, you will drive the next generation of Payments features at HelloFresh, including improving payment conversion, reducing fraud and using payments as a way to drive user growth and retention.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do
- Define product strategy, roadmap, requirements, oversee execution and own experiment analysis for some of the high impact checkout & payments initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics, data science and operations to deliver impactful results to support business growth and manage trade-offs
- Partner with third-parties like PSPs, fraud prevention, and other payment-related services to build reliable and valuable integrations to support the business goals
- Utilise a data driven approach to initiate deep dive analysis in order to understand customer behaviour, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- Break down complex scope into milestones and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
What you’ll bring
- You have relevant experience in building technical and especially user-facing products at scale. Experience in payments, check out flows and retention/ growth initiatives.
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions.
- You are a skilled communicator: can distil complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis & experiment design. Knowing SQL/Python/R is an added advantage
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighbouring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.