Identity and Access Consultant (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are looking for an Identity and Access Engineer to join our IT Management Tribe and assist in integrating and evolving our Microsoft Azure platform. You will be instrumental to our growth and have a huge impact in helping scale our internal tools to match the growth of our organisation.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and evolve our Microsoft Identity Platform
- Be responsible for administration, and optimization of the IAM landscape
- Collaborate with the IT and Security teams to align on best practices and policies around the IAM set up
- Plan and execute projects with colleagues worldwide to extend and improve IAM structure and functionality
- Train and inform colleagues with regards to necessary IAM procedures
What you’ll bring
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure and IAM, including Azure AD, AD and AD Connect as well as Microsoft certifications
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell and C#
- Be able to apply knowledge of traditional IAM set ups to new and challenging situations (Server management/domain controller)
- Understanding of group based access management and security policies
- Experience of Intune configuration management.
- Have very good verbal and written communication in English
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Help the world share their story