CRM Audience Manager (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As a CRM Audience manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Global CRM strategy that will drive profit maximisation by effective communication to our customers. In our customer-centric and data-led CRM department, you will assist with the delivery and analysis of multichannel campaigns (mobile, email, sms and more) across international markets.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the right message delivery at the right time to relevant customer segments simultaneously;
- Work towards an scalable level of automation;
- Strategic direction in terms of content and main message of our campaigns
- Consistent learning through A/B testing;
- Collaborate with product development and local teams to assist with driving monetization strategies, increasing efficiency and revenue;
- Develop promotional strategies and identify new opportunities
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of CRM experience, ideally within a subscription model business
- Good understanding on the content, execution side of CRM campaigns
- Attention to detail and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Analytical curiosity, a history of data interpretation and the ability to problem-solve
- Cross-departmental stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.