Senior Data Product Manager - Operational SCM Data (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As a Senior Data Product Manager inside Operational SCM Data you are the main business coordinator for all process and tool initiatives in the domain of production planning. You will become a thought leader for the production planning domain by intensively communicating with production planners, managing business requirements and designing a production planning strategy in collaboration with different Product Owners from our Tech organization and our Production Leadership. Moreover, you will play an important role during the implementation of developed features.
Overall, you will have the great opportunity to take international business ownership of the production planning domain for more than 20 warehouses worldwide with locations from Canada over Italy to New Zealand. Become part of HelloFresh’s journey to change the way people eat forever!
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate production planning initiatives for our fulfilment centers across all international HelloFresh markets and become one of the main contacts for local and international stakeholders of that domain.
- Develop into a thought leader around all aspects of HelloFresh production planning being familiar with all the pain points and specifics of our local planning tool, data and process landscape.
- Set-up and manage a business case-driven portfolio for new production planning features and initiatives in cooperation with our Tech stakeholders.
- Co-develop a production planning strategy and accompany all stakeholders through the implementation process.
- Orchestrate the harmonisation of the production planning data and processes as well as terminology.
- Create a global reporting around production planning to establish maximum transparency for all stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- Master’s Degree from a top-tier university and a proven record of exceptional academic performance (preferably in Business or Supply Chain).
- 5+ years of relevant project management, consulting experience and/or production planning experience. A proven track record managing projects in operations, production or supply chain for more than 2 years is highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of technical and data-related challenges in regards to development of systems and data products.
- Ability to understand when a quick hand-on approach outweighs a longer planning approach - and vice versa.
- Ability to spend 20% of your time in the international warehouses.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
The social news and entertainment company.