Business Controller (m/f/x)
HelloFresh, Copenhagen, Denmark
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat, forever”. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub of Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector, inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week. Situated over 16 countries in 3 continents, our recipe for success: Smart & diverse team players, entrepreneurial courage and lots of good taste. As one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking, we continue to grow. And for this, our HelloFresh Nordic team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food as much as we do.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
As Business Controller, you will have broad exposure to the management teams across HelloFresh Nordics, working in collaboration with global FP&A departments to drive business performance, analytical reviews and adopting operational strategies into meaningful budgets.
In this newly created role, you will be a pivotal member of a lean & dynamic Finance team where commerciality, operations and production go hand in hand.
We are looking for a hungry, hard-working and dedicated individual who thrives in detail, organization and analysis, dominates in delivering measurable results and has a passion for food. Sound like a good fit? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be based out of our Nordic head office in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen and report to the Head of Finance.
- Operate high level Financial reporting and analyses internally and at group level
- Participate in the monthly closing, forecast and budget
- Work on Projects around optimization and automation of systems and processes
- Shape and drive own agenda in line with HelloFresh Nordics strategy
- Challenge & defend business cases to justify investments
- Ensure validity in data and management reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks, as required
- A background within finance (Cand. Merc., HA, HD or similar)
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Controller / Business Partner, preferably within retail or similar strong analytical abilities, curiosity and the ability to ‘connect the dots’
- Ability to build trust and good relationships in a climate of open and direct communication
- You are fluent English and preferably one or more Nordic languages
- You have a strong and keen interest in complex cases
- You trust yourself to work independently, to make practical and solution-oriented decisions and to represent them internally and externally and have your own opinion
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh boxes
- A group of fun, diverse, young and supportive colleagues
Are you up for a challenge?
For further information, contact Head of Finance, Harchandan Singh Krishan at [email protected] We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found. Please apply directly through our career portal as applications sent via email will not be considered.
HelloFresh ‘lives’ diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We look forward to meeting you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.