Senior Marketing Communication Planning Manager (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As Senior Marketing Communication Planning Manager, you will be part of our international, cross-functional, multi-brand Marketing Communication team. You will be planning —but also defining and reviewing—the brand planning process in close collaboration with the Director Marketing Communication, the Global Brand Strategy team and local Marketing teams. You will also be planning and enabling communication initiatives with other international teams such as CRM and SEO. In this role, you will help bring all the HelloFresh Brands to life across four different continents.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Define, manage and regularly review the international brand planning process with the International brand marketing team as well as with teams in the 14+ markets of the HelloFresh brands (HelloFresh, EveryPlate, Green Chef, Factor_75, YouFoodz and Chefs Plate). This also includes regular budget reviews and updates, including the creation of insights on how budgets should be spent.
- Be the go-to person for management and team members seeking to understand what is planned and then happening in terms of brand marketing initiatives and activities in all HelloFresh Markets.
- Develop and maintain a scalable calendar framework for market input, changes and performance evaluation aligning closely with the International Senior Manager Campaign Analytics.
- Establish consistent measurement, documentation and best-practice-sharing across markets together with the International Senior Manager Campaign Analytics and other team members. To do so, you enjoy telling a story with a well-designed deck that your audience can follow easily.
- Together with Director Marketing Communication and the Director Studio, you will review and challenge workflows, and enable ways to review and plan capacity.
- Challenge the status quo on how things are done both centrally and locally (for instance regarding tools, measurement, documentation, ways of working, etc.), potentially supporting the launch of a new Jira-based resource management and calendar tool.
- Be the lynchpin between International Marketing Communications, International Brand Strategy and local markets, coordinating with other departments and individual stakeholders at the HelloFresh HQ.
- Ensure alignment of market activities with brand strategy, company goals and values.
- Advising on internal communication of strategic brand management, for instance help us maintain the brand web and book, and communicate their contents to teams.
What you’ll bring
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related field of study.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a planning or campaign management role, either on the company or agency side, ideally combined with stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in working in a highly complex, data-driven digital field similar to that of HelloFresh, ideally at an for high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands that face continuous change.
- Proven track record of successful execution of complex project planning or campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while still being able to understand details.
- Strong interpersonal and sometimes diplomatic ability to influence and motivate people at all levels (that includes above your own level) and across a broad variety of job functions and time zones. HelloFresh is a matrix organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; competence in German, French, Italian, Japanese or Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with workflow tools (such as Jira or Confluence) is also a plus.
- You are a great communicator with strong business acumen and know how to manage and report into multiple stakeholders, even under time pressure.
- Highly organized and structured in your approach to work.
- Flexibility and sense of humor complete your profile!
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.