Supply Chain Manager
HelloFresh, Moss, Norway
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
For our ambitious, fast growing team in Norway, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you'll oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product. You'll ensure the right amount of product is moved and consumed at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product.
You’ll focus your efforts on developing and improving our warehouse processes together with the 3PL to ensure a high stock accuracy. You’re also responsible for ensuring that we do cycle counts regularly to comply with financial requirements.
With our procurement team in Copenhagen, you’ll optimize our stock-levels and balance the space utilization in the warehouse hence minimizing the risk of food waste.
By analyzing OTIFIQ (on time, in full, in quality) you’re able to ensure that our suppliers constantly improve their performance when delivering to the warehouse.
You’re comfortable with analyzing data in Excel and can convert what you see to tangible actions. You’re also used to working with different stakeholders (procurement, warehouse manager and managers in production).
Our warehouse is located just outside of Oslo in Moss, Norway.
- Report to our Head of Production
- Work closely with the 3PL Warehouse Manager, Procurement and Finance
- Be the local expert of our WMS system and Warehouse processes
- Train the warehouse team in WMS processes and ensure that they have the tools they need be successful
- Ensure a proper flow from unloading the trailer to consumption of the ingredients in production
- Optimize stock levels and space utilization together with procurement and production
- Ensure weekly and monthly cycle counts and ensure timely and correct reports to finance
- Use available data to analyze and suggest improvement to reduce stock levels and improve stock accuracy
- Set and track ambitious KPIs, balancing day-to-day operations with long term strategic objectives. Define new measures and reporting methods to promote data-driven decision making.
- Inspire and lead a team to deliver results and achieve their potential. Coach and guide team members to deliver optimal outcomes.
- You will partner closely with Procurement and Technical teams to strengthen our supply chain processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Supply Chain preferred
- Preferably +2 years of experience in similar role
- Extensive experience with WMS/ERP systems and processes related to material flow within warehouses
- Strong analytical skills combined with advanced Excel knowledge
- The ability to create structure for yourself and others
- Ability to both go into details and zoom out to keep perspective
- Experience with managing different stakeholders
- Experience of leading teams is considered to be a plus
- Advanced English and preferably Norwegian skills
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our facility and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh boxes
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us! (In English please)
- If we see a match, you'll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
For further information, contact Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Yusuf Mac at [email protected]
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
HelloFresh ‘lives’ diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We look forward to meeting you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies