Agile Coach (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Spread knowledge in the company about Agile practices and methodologies
- Support teams with implementation of different Agile frameworks, like Scrum and Kanban
- Understand and advise for a particular framework, depending on the team's mission and composition
- Coach the Product Owners on product backlog management
- Provide training sessions to our teams
- Facilitate meetings as a neutral moderator, e.g. retrospectives
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and the tech team making sure that there is mutual transparency
- Managing expectations of the business and working with them to achieve common goals
- Work across all layers of the organization and move it towards adopting an Agile mindset
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have worked as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a previous role
- You are a keen observer and able to recognise patterns in team/organisational behaviours
- You have gained strong experience in indirectly leading cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable influencing different stakeholders and team members
- You have a good technical understanding of the challenges of software development
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have deep knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks
- You recognise risks, raise awareness about them and help teams to solve them
- You are genuinely excited about leading an organizational transition to Agile adoption
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- Previous experience as a Scrum Product Owner or Software Developer is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to help shape an Agile transition from the very beginning
- Solving interesting and challenging problems that range from e-commerce to deep supply chain
- Work with other experienced Agile coaches to share knowledge and learn from each other
- Responsibility from Day 1
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer
Element Analytics, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Studio Acquisition Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Snap Inc., London, UK
Senior Backend Engineer - Ride
Heetch, Remote - Anywhere in Europe
Salesforce Developer, Enterprise Applications
Quantcast, San Francisco
Software Dev Senior Engineer（Embedded）