Agile Coach (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Spread knowledge in the company about Agile; being rather than doing!
- Provide framework agnostic coaching & mentoring, relevant to the team’s mission
- Coach the whole cross-functional team
- Use an empirical approach to uncover systemic impediments and facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide specific, engaging workshops to our teams
- Facilitate ceremonies as a neutral moderator, e.g. retrospectives
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and the tech team; ensure that there is transparency between teams
- Collaborate with Tech & Business teams to set expectations to achieve common goals
- Make an impact across all layers of the organization and help all teams (not just tech) adopt an Agile mindset
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have excellent communication skills & build relationships at the first attempt
- You have experience in cross-functional teams as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You are a keen observer and able to recognise patterns in teams & can recommend change where necessary
- You have gained strong experience with indirectly coaching cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable dealing with stakeholders from every part of an organisation (C-level downwards)
- You have a good technical understanding of the challenges of software development
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and focus on delivery
- You have deep knowledge of Agile frameworks
- You recognise risks, raise awareness about them and help teams to solve them
- You are genuinely excited about leading an organizational transition to adopt a change in mindset
- You have a mission to create value for customers
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Software Developer is a bonus
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
What we offer
- The opportunity to help shape an Agile transition from the very beginning
- Solving interesting and challenging problems that range from e-commerce to deep supply chain
- Work with other experienced Agile coaches to share knowledge and learn from each other
- Responsibility from Day 1
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Platform Engineer
Lookout, Boston, MA
Engineering Manager, Site Reliability
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Quality Engineer (UI)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Lead Software Engineer
The Trade Desk, Chicago, IL
Senior Software Engineer, Backend
Narvar, Salt Lake City, UT
Senior Software Engineer - Actions
GitHub, Remote - US