Agile Coach (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Spread knowledge in the company about Agile; being rather than doing!
- Provide framework agnostic coaching & mentoring, relevant to the team’s mission
- Coach the whole cross-functional team
- Use an empirical approach to uncover systemic impediments and facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide specific, engaging workshops to our teams
- Facilitate ceremonies as a neutral moderator, e.g. retrospectives
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and the tech team; ensure that there is transparency between teams
- Collaborate with Tech & Business teams to set expectations to achieve common goals
- Make an impact across all layers of the organization and help all teams (not just tech) adopt an Agile mindset
Who we are looking for
- You have excellent communication skills & build relationships at the first attempt
- You have experience in cross-functional teams as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- You are a keen observer and able to recognise patterns in teams & can recommend change where necessary
- You have gained strong experience with indirectly coaching cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable dealing with stakeholders from every part of an organisation (C-level downwards)
- You have a good technical understanding of the challenges of software development
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and focus on delivery
- You have deep knowledge of Agile frameworks
- You recognise risks, raise awareness about them and help teams to solve them
- You are genuinely excited about leading an organizational transition to adopt a change in mindset
- You have a mission to create value for customers
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Software Developer is a bonus
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Algorithms Engineer
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Software Engineer, Backend
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Senior Engineer, Payments
Venmo, Newton, MA
Sales Engineer, Enterprise Accounts
Box, New York, NY
Frontend Developer (Angular/React.js)
Paytm Labs, Noida, Bangalore