Associate Warehouse Manager
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe delivery market. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
In a nutshell...
As the Associate Warehouse Manager, you are responsible for leading the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, storing, and distribution of goods. You will take a hands-on approach to leadership, effectively motivating and engaging the team and immersing yourself in the shop floor.
We're searching for a visionary leader who enjoys getting in the mix and driving change from within; a mover and shaker who is excited to build something awesome and share it with the world!
- Take full ownership of Supervisors, Team Leads and Associates while meeting optimization goals and continuously improving production
- Manage performance of all employees within their perspective shifts, including: hiring, training & development, performance management, recognition, actions, etc.
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety and facility compliance
- Coordinate product flow to drive efficient process of receiving, storing, and distribution to departments
- Be responsible for achieving all operational goals
- Reward and recognize performance and execute on progressive discipline as needed
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback and drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- 3+ years managing Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain in Food/Beverage industry
- HS diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree preferred
- Knowledgeable in food safety/compliance (SQF, HACCP)
- Mover & Shaker; proven ability to adapt quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Excitement for working in a start-up with high level of ambiguity and change
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executives
- High level of integrity and ethics, with excellent follow through on tasks
- Data driven with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- People & Performance Management: hiring, scheduling, planning, forecasting, performance measurements
- Flexible to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
International Operations Manager (m/f)
Lead Compliance Tester
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Launch Operations Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Production Shift Manager
Inventory Control Clerk
Supply Chain - Hardware Vendor Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA