Business Intelligence Intern (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will act as the connector between our Data Warehouse Team and our various international teams to translate data into actionable insights
- You will work closely with different stakeholders to implement first-rate reporting solutions and develop expert knowledge into our many business processes
- Provide accurate and insightful data analyses for different teams and explain and interpret your findings to them
- You will have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art Business Intelligence Tools to generate insights for our teams
Who we’re looking for
- First experience with Visualisation Tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- Advanced SQL skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery is a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
- Discount on all HelloFresh products and plenty of free food in the office
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
National Partnerships Executive
MealPal, New York
Business Development Representative
Ematic Solutions, Singapore
Join Our Talent Community
Brookfield Residential, Texas
Associate Director of Client Strategy
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Manager, Teacher Success
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Quantitative Research Intern