Control Engineer Specialist for Production Lines (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- As a Control Engineer, you will work in our Global Production Team to design, improve, and standardize our production systems and processes on a global level
- You will create, specify and implement innovative shop floor IT systems/solutions for production and order control, order sequencing, check- and counting points, pick-to-light solutions, machine programs and support the global roll-out to our operations in the 7 countries we are in
- You will be working with the local production and operations team to implement and continuously improve shop floor IT systems, support in new product launches.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with excellent grades (Master's degree preferred)
- Up to 6 years of relevant work experience as a production control/software engineer and/or advanced technician
- Thorough knowledge, experience and understanding of PLC programming, implementation of pick-to-light systems, counting points, order call-offs, sequence checks, barcode and RFDI scanners, machine programs as well as manufacturing IT architecture, interfaces and systems
- Fluent English and German skills and ease with working in a truly international environment
- A sharp intellect and robust analytical ability, yet "hands-on" mentality
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- True self-starters and creators (instead of administrators)
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding manufacturing engineering roles at one of the largest technology companies to come out of Europe
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day 1
- Freedom to realize your ideas to create effective solutions
- A "young" and extremely dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Mentoring and coaching by senior manager
Are you up for a challenge?
If this sounds like you, please submit your complete application below, including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.