Control Engineer Specialist for Production Lines (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- As a Control Engineer, you will work in our Global Production Team to design, improve, and standardize our production systems and processes on a global level
- You will create, specify and implement innovative shop floor IT systems/solutions for production and order control, order sequencing, check- and counting points, pick-to-light solutions, machine programs and support the global roll-out to our operations in the 7 countries we are in
- You will be working with the local production and operations team to implement and continuously improve shop floor IT systems, support in new product launches.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with excellent grades (Master's degree preferred)
- Up to 6 years of relevant work experience as a production control/software engineer and/or advanced technician
- Thorough knowledge, experience and understanding of PLC programming, implementation of pick-to-light systems, counting points, order call-offs, sequence checks, barcode and RFDI scanners, machine programs as well as manufacturing IT architecture, interfaces and systems
- Fluent English and German skills and ease with working in a truly international environment
- A sharp intellect and robust analytical ability, yet "hands-on" mentality
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- True self-starters and creators (instead of administrators)
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding manufacturing engineering roles at one of the largest technology companies to come out of Europe
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day 1
- Freedom to realize your ideas to create effective solutions
- A "young" and extremely dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Mentoring and coaching by senior manager
Are you up for a challenge?
If this sounds like you, please submit your complete application below, including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Platform Engineer - Windows
Senior Software Engineer / Backend
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Software Engineer - DevOps
Helix, San Carlos
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Engineer - Regional
Markforged, US - Midwest (Detroit, Minneapolis, Chicago)