Food Prep and Packing Team Member (Green Chef) FT/PT
HelloFresh, USA - Aurora
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
- Prepping food items as coordinated with our weekly orders
- Packaging each of the food items separately
- Packaging these items into our meal kits daily
- Cold food prep- i.e. chopping, slicing, mincing of fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Portion ingredients into individual food containers
- Delicately pack weekly recipe ingredients into a standard shipping box
- Labeling, constructing, and organizing packaged materials
- Cleaning and general warehouse maintenance
- 1 year of food prep preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in the BOH in a fast paced restaurant as a line cook/prep cook
- Strong home cooks who have a desire to work in the organic food industry
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Must be safety oriented
- Passion for organic and GMO-Free foods
- Reliable transportation required
- Ability to lift up 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (10+ hours)
- Regular stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, and walking
- Temperature controlled warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from under 40 degrees Fahrenheit to ambient room temperature
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Daily meal and snacks
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support / GNSS System Operator (autonomous driving)
Sapcorda, Hanover, Germany
Head of Insurance and Risk Management
LimeBike, San Francisco, CA
Senior Front End Engineer, Touchstone
Vehicle Technician (Weekend Shift)
Zoox, San Francisco, CA
Customer Onboarding Associate
Justworks, New York, NY