Inbound Customer Care Agent - Casual Position
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe-kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a young and growing company.
If you are passionate about Customer Service, you love dealing with clients over the phone and you won't rest until everything is in order, then this is the right position for you.
Start Date: Mid February 2018
- Be the first point of contact for our customers providing general support and building engaging relationships with each and every customer call or interaction
- Provide an empathetic and high-quality customer service in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
- Take a high number of calls on a daily basis
- Demonstrate professionalism, timely support and effective communication
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure business and team objectives are met
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- An obsession with details and a nature that will not rest until everything is in order
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires initiative, proactivity and multitasking
- Available to work 2-5 shifts from Monday - Sunday (Minimum requirement: availability on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Committed to working hard so your whole team benefits
- Supportive and positive at all times - we work as a team!
- Not afraid to provide innovative solutions to problems
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Competitive salary and a monthly bonus potential
- Great discounts on our HelloFresh boxes
- Additional incentives to reward you for your hard work
- Individual development plans for each employee
- Social events and a great work culture
- YOGA at work to support a good work-life balance
This job starts with a paid full-time training over two weeks (obligatory).
You are interested in working with us?
Simply apply online with your CV. Please also mention your earliest start date possible and the type of employment you are looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager (Remote - Lithuania)
Shopify, Remote - Lithuania
Sales Ambassador - Union Square NY
Lush Cosmetics, New York, New York, United States
Floor Leader - South Park Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Customer Support Account Executive, German Speaker
Law Enforcement Specialist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Showroom Manager - SouthPark
Peloton, Charlotte, NC