Technical Program Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job.
- Be a key contributor to the success of building and delivering multiple products, that have long term value for HelloFresh
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Owners, Designers and Data Scientists to define fast-pace and realistic project schedule
- Translate requirements for product roadmap into clear specifications to be developed by our Engineering team
- Lead estimation efforts and run sprints across multiple projects
- Identify efficiency bottlenecks and drive process improvements
- Manage and communicate with different stakeholders
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong experience in technical program and/or technical project management, in agile environment
- You are excited about coordinating feature development and project execution across the full development cycle
- You are able to quickly synthesise and communicate the essentials for stakeholders and the backbone to say No
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially web and mobile technologies
- You have strong organisational and project tracking skills
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Being a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Acceptance Test Analyst
Ratings Content Policy Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Product Manager - UFB Growth
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Director of Product
ZenProspect, San Francisco
Product Support Team Lead
Cherwell Software, Seattle, WA
Product Manager, Booking Services
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom