Technical Program Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job.
- Lead estimation efforts and run sprints with multiple Engineering teams.
- Work with engineering, product, and design teams to define fast-paced, but realistic schedules.
- Translate requirements for roadmap items into specifications to be developed by our Engineering team.
- Identify efficiency bottlenecks and devise plans around them.
- Drive the coordination and clear communication of a multi-product roadmap.
- Building, developing and managing a team of engineers in an agile environment
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- Completed degree (B.Sc./M.Sc.) in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technical program and/or technical project management
- Excited about coordination of feature development and project execution across the full development cycle
- Ability to quickly synthesise and communicate the essentials based on stakeholder level
- Solid technical understanding, especially web and mobile technologies
- Aware of agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- not mandatory
- Have the backbone to say No to stakeholders.
- Quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- Strong organisational skills and project tracking abilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English (C1-C2 level)
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Rapid7, Cambridge, MA
Inside Sales Representative
Pivotal Software, Boston
OpenX, OpenX - Pasadena
Service and Warranty Product Manager
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Group Product Manager - Local Business Products
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
HelloFresh, New York, NY