Delivery Lead / Technical Program Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job.
- Take a high level idea, that is generated by our Product and Design team, to a fully formed and concrete delivery plan
- Deeply understand the requirements of new business cases and user stories
- Know the inside out of our current architecture and the dependencies with other teams, in order to determine the impact of implementing a new feature
- Break down business requirements into technical specifications, in a strong partnership with Product Owners, Squad Leads and Engineers
- Lead estimation efforts and run sprints with the Engineering Team and act as a Scrum Master
- Identify efficiency bottlenecks and drive process improvements
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong experience in technical program and/or technical project management, in agile environment
- You are excited about coordinating feature development and project execution across the full development cycle
- You are able to quickly synthesise and communicate the essentials for stakeholders and the backbone to say No
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially web and mobile technologies
- You have strong organisational and project tracking skills
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- Being a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Endurance International Group, Provo, UT
Creative Director, Industrial Design
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Criminal Court Researcher- Pascagoula, MS
Sterling Talent Solutions, Mississippi
Product Manager (API)
Yoyo Wallet, London
Telematics Delivery Analyst
Command Alkon, Oak Brook, IL
Senior Product Manager - Machine Learning Platform
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA