Front-end Engineer (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
Who we’re looking for
- You have a knack for anything that happens on the web
- You keep up to date with the latest developments in web technologies
- You have experience with component based architecture using libraries such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- You can handle pixel perfect UX designers very well
- You have ambition to develop yourself and learn from your peers
- You know how to take responsibility
- You can work in fast-paced teams
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
What we offer
- Have a fast growing, dynamic and diverse IT team
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- A homegrown state of the art micro-service architecture (yes for the front-end as well)
- A great open source mindset
- The opportunity to work with the newest and hottest technologies
- Bright minds for you to measure yourself with and learn from
- Give you the possibility to grow
- Work in an office in the coolest city in the world, Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We’re committed to making HelloFresh as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Turbonomic, New York City
Global Logistics Operations
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Software Development Staff Engineer (REQ #234)
Senior Software Engineer
XO Group, New York
Director, Client Engineering
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Scrum Master (f/m)
Holidaycheck, Bottighofen (Switzerland) Munich or Poznan