Growth Marketing Associate (Influencer/Affiliates/Partnerships) (m/f/x)
HelloFresh, Tokyo, Japan
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As the Growth Marketing Associate for HelloFresh Japan, you will be part of the marketing team to plan and develop our relationship focussed growth channels Influencer, Affiliates and Partnerships to enter and scale in the Japan market.
This is a challenging opportunity to join an international business at a start-up phase to launch and scale a new food tech brand in Japan.
This position enables you to explore and expand along a new venture within an already successful organization. If you enjoy food, tech, fast-paced environment, and an industry-disruptive setting, this is the place for you!
What you’ll do
To succeed in this role, you should be a data-driven growth marketer that can connect with all audiences, with a passion for forming professional relationships and an innovative approach to optimising business opportunities.
- Oversee HelloFresh's growth in Japan across the relationship focussed channels: Influencer, Affiliates and Partnerships working very closely with the global team.
- Work on multiple initiatives and take a strategic and analytical approach for delivering business goals, and ensuring CAC, ROI, conversion and budget goals.
- Conduct proactive outbound enquiries to find new partners, vendors and agencies.
- Create and maintain unique and mutually beneficial partnerships to drive new customer acquisition for HelloFresh.
- Observe and analyze industry trends in order to build up our long term channel strategies to identify high potential opportunities to test (new channels, channel innovation), learn and scale.
- Rigorously analyze post campaign data to continuously improve the ROI of the channels and ensure clear communication and reporting.
- Work across the business with local and global teams (marketing, analytics, product, and operations) to improve HelloFresh marketing efforts.
- Have the opportunity to visit our headquarters in Berlin for 2-4 months onboarding with our global channel experts.
What you’ll bring
- BA or Masters Degree from a top university in Business, Economics, Marketing, Stats, Engineering or quantitative or analytical field
- Experience in a high-performance environment (banking, consulting, high-growth start-up) and in a data-driven way is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to deal with a broad range of challenges related to launching and scaling a growth marketing set-up
- Highly self-motivated individual with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work and prioritize essential tasks in a very fast-paced environment and proactiveness in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong relationship, communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions and cultures and in geographically dispersed teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in Japanese to communicate with local vendors and stakeholders
- Business level English to communicate with global leadership and counterparts
- A plus: Equipped with a good knowledge in one of the channels (affiliate, influencer and / or partnerships) and understanding of their landscape, common (tracking) technologies and platforms.
What we offer
- An entry to mid level opportunity for new graduates with internship experiences, those coming back from MBA or other educational courses, and for individuals with 3-5 years of working experience looking to apply their business skills in a start-up or food-tech company
- Great opportunity to get started in Marketing, as well as learn and develop a highly sought after career in Growth
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase in Japan (first office in Asia)
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Challenging opportunity with plenty of room for personal growth
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary, expectations, and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.