Fulltime: Logistics Team Leader - French
HelloFresh, Berg & Terblijt
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are looking for a new colleague for our French logistics team. Do you want to join our young and growing team? Apply now!
About Hello Fresh
HelloFresh develops healthy recipes and delivers these, including all necessary fresh ingredients, straight to our customers’ doorstep. We want to make healthy and delicious cooking at home easily accessible for our customers. HelloFresh is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe and we want to let as many consumers as possible, experience the comfort that HelloFresh offers. Following our launch on the Belgian market, we are looking for colleagues to help our drivers in Wallonia.
As a Logistics Team Leader you are the first point of contact for our French-speaking drivers in Belgium. You will assist drivers on a wide range of product- and delivery related questions via phone and solve problems problems they experience during their routes. You foresee problems for the drivers? Then you immediately take action, to ensure the drivers can deliver the products without any problems. You will also collect feedback to continuously improve our service and ensure that the just preparations are made for the next delivery day.
Together with your colleagues you are also responsible for:
- The fuel passes and car keys for the drivers;
- Supporting the drivers during loading and unloading;
- The operational contact with the employment agencies;
- Registry of damages;
- The quality standards of the HUB.
It is very important that you are capable of putting yourself in the situation of the customer. What do they really want? You have a service oriented mindset and think in solutions rather than problems. Do you like to work in a high demanding and fast changing working environment? Then this is something for you!
Who are you?
- native French speaker, excellent writing and speaking skills;
- you have a higher education/university degree;
- service-oriented, problem-solving and quick learner;
- no problem to work in the evenings and weekends;
- hands-on approach, accurate and able to work independently;
- used to work in Excel;
- have a flexible attitude and be comfortable working in an international team;
- logistic experience is an advantage;
What do we offer?
- development opportunities within a young and dynamic company;
- wide variety of tasks;
- great colleagues;
- if you like you can start immediately;
- market conform salary;
- office in Berg en Terblijt.
To apply, please fill the form below, and do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter! Incomplete applications will not be considered.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Associate Facilities Manager
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Salesforce Business Analyst - Shopify Plus
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Galvanize, San Francisco
Associate Director, Logistics
HelloFresh, New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX
Coordinator, Physical Production Docs & Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Process Excellence Lead
Lyft, Nashville, TN