HR Business Partner - Tech (f/m)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
As a member of the HelloFresh HR team you will be exposed to a lean, fast-paced and autonomous HR function. We’re scaling extremely rapidly and ensure that we have the people we need to continue building a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We’re looking to add someone to our HelloFresh HR team to act as a business partner for HelloTech - The technical division of HelloFresh.
The role will be aligning closely with employees and management on HR related issues such as:
- Providing HR guidance to line managers when appropriate
- Analysing data in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, procedures and policies
- Resolving complex employee relations issues
- Providing day to day performance management guidance ranging from career development through to coaching and counselling
- Identifying training needs and introducing training programs
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
Who we’re looking for
- Experience working in a scaling Tech company in a Senior HR role
- Experienced in projects/planning/development for the short, mid and long term aspects of HR in a scaling Tech business
- Previously implemented a range of HR projects
- Experienced in managing relationships with all levels of the business through to C-level
- Expert communicator with high emotional intelligence
- Data driven, able to execute, measure, iterate and improve
- Able to take ownership and act autonomously, but work effectively with the HR team
- Previously worked closely with all areas of the HR function on projects
- Fluent in German (C2)
If you’ve also got any of the following it would be beneficial:
- In-depth experience with German employment law
- Global experience as a HR business partner
What we offer
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing Tech organisation
- An energetic, fun and extremely dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- A great team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.