IFRS Specialist (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing publicly listed company. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast paced and love the food world.
Join us in further developing our accounting and reporting department in order to keep up with the group's growth as well as increasing regulatory requirements. With your analytics and financial savvy, combined with a strong theoretical background, you are an integral part of the Group Accounting and Finance team. You develop our accounting principles and implement them in line with our business and financial requirements. Collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents is natural to you and you have excellent communication skills. Your work results reflect your work ethics, diligence and dedication to details. As a well-trained and international experienced accountant, you want to make your mark in a successful and growing team.
About the job
- You maintain and expand our Global Accounting Manual and work on implementation projects for new accounting standards
- As part of the Group Accounting team, you ensure consistent application of IFRS group accounting policies globally and are the go-to-person for day to day accounting questions
- You create technical memos to document our accounting decisions on complex topics and align our conclusions with our external auditors
- In the course of our quarterly and annual financial close processes you maintain and update standard valuation models
Who we’re looking for
- Several years’ working experience in an international group accounting department or alternatively a Big Four audit firm with focus on technical accounting matters
- Strong theoretical background (e.g. university degree in Accounting or similar discipline, Certified Public Accountant/Chartered Accountant is a plus)
- Compelling technical IFRS skills
- Hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent English skills are required, fluent German is a strong plus
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in a fast growing listed company
- Active involvement in all global accounting and finance projects
- Become an essential part of an international first class finance team with plenty of space for career development
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Analyst - Risk & Compliance
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Hortonworks, South Central U.S.
Senior Vice President Finance
HelloFresh, New York City, NY
Senior Revenue Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Quantitative Researcher, Finance
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Flexport, San Francisco