Customer Strategy Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Our success doesn’t come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. That’s why we’re looking for a business savvy, analytically minded Manager to join our Global Customer Experience Team.
Based in our modern Berlin offices and reporting to the Global Director for Customer Experience, this is a pivotal role which involves extracting, manipulating and analysing data; developing key insights and customer strategy; and driving the strategic initiatives to deliver our ambitious goals. This role involves working internationally in all our HelloFresh locations.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager with retail experience or a management consultant with a passion for understanding what drives customer behaviour and retention. You will responsible for:
- Owning our core retention processes and metrics across the business
- Developing strategies to test and track to improve customer retention
- Project managing initiatives with cross-functional, international teams to improve the customer experience
- Translating qualitative and quantitative customer data into insight to build informed understanding about customer behaviours and needs
- Working with the tech team to translate the business needs into tech priorities and commitments
- Demonstrated experience to an intermediate level in project management and/or management consulting
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-orientated work
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What You'll Get in Return:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business
- International career development across Europe and APAC
- Competitive salary and benefits- including team lunches and development opportunities
- Permanent discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Teamleiter Customer Service - Outbound (m/w)
Optometrist (Part-Time), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Sales Support Associate (Part-Time/Full-Time) - Georgetown
rag & bone, Washington, D.C.
Customer Experience Associate (Part Time)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Guest Service Representative
Golden State Warriors, Santa Cruz Warriors
Customer Experience Associate
ThirdLove, Chico, CA