IT Support Engineer (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to all HelloFresh employees
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees
- Monitor and manage cloud service usage on a global scale
- Manage vendors and service providers
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Help transforming the IT Support department by implementing automation and new workflows
- Contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- Be the go-to-person regarding audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
Who we’re looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude
- You have outstanding English skills
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before (1+ years) or you have successfully completed an IT-related apprenticeship
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing services such as G Suite, Jira/Confluence, and jumpCloud is a big plus
- Brownie points if you have advanced knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a rapidly growing organisation
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
- An energetic, fun and extremely dynamic environment
- Like to cook? You’ll get a massive discount on the HelloFresh boxes every month.
- Free Drinks & fresh fruit all day
- Geek Friday – knowledge sharing on interesting topics
- Discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club
- Live and learn: €500 budget per year for training and development initiatives
- Choose your hardware: Apple or Windows?
- Weekly Yoga Classes
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Member of Technical Staff, Front End
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Front End Engineer
Thumbtack, Salt Lake City
Principal Electrical Engineer, SOC
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Software Engineer - Product Engineer
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA