IT Support Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We are on the search for an IT Support and Helpdesk Manager. In this position you will be the central point of contact for administering Helpdesk support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Deploying new hardware and software to our employees
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to office computer systems, software, and hardware
- Managing 3rd party service usage by providing global guidelines
- Provisioning of user accounts on various platforms on a global scale
- Obtaining and optimising quotes for new hardware inventory
- Managing the communication with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
Who we’re looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can do attitude
- You have good English skills
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance
- You have a thorough knowledge of network administration
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic and fun environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Consulting Engineer, Southeast
MongoDB, Atlanta, Charlotte, Washington DC, Raleigh, or Remote
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
Engineering Director, Platform
Meetup, New York
Senior Software Engineer - HTML5 Video Player
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
iOS Engineer (Contract)
Snap Inc., Odessa, Ukraine
Backend Software Engineer (San Francisco)
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA