IT Support Engineer (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to all HelloFresh employees
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees
- Monitor and manage cloud service usage on a global scale
- Manage vendors and service providers
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Help transforming the IT Support department by implementing automation and new workflows
- Contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- Be the go-to-person regarding audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
Who we’re looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude
- You have outstanding English skills
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before (1+ years) or you have successfully completed an IT-related apprenticeship
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing services such as G Suite, Jira/Confluence, and jumpCloud is a big plus
- Brownie points if you have advanced knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Dev Senior Engineer（Embedded）
Lead Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Senior Data Scientist
BounceX, New York
Software Engineering Leadership
Field Sales Engineer - France
Software Engineer in Test, Mobile (Senior/Staff)
Okta, San Francisco,CA or San Jose,CA