IT Support Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
We are on the search for an IT Support and Helpdesk Manager. In this position you will be the central point of contact for administering Helpdesk support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
About the job
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Deploying new hardware and software to our employees
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to office computer systems, software, and hardware
- Managing 3rd party service usage by providing global guidelines
- Provisioning of user accounts on various platforms on a global scale
- Obtaining and optimising quotes for new hardware inventory
- Managing the communication with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
Who we’re looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can do attitude
- You have good English skills
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance
- You have a thorough knowledge of network administration
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic and fun environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Data Infrastructure
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Software Engineer - Intern 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Security Engineering Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Frontend Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Staff Gameplay Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR