Manager, Paid Social
HelloFresh, New York City
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get Cooking at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
Manager, Paid Social Job Description:
As the Marketing Manager for Paid Social you will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across all paid social channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) campaigns.
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, Content, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through emerging social advertising channels.
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 2+ years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns.
- 1+ years of Facebook performance marketing experience client-side or at a performance marketing agency.
- A deep knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics.
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Soylent, Los Angeles
Email Marketing Manager
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Sr Product Marketing Manager - Software Experiences
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Online Ad Traffic Coordinator
San Francisco Chronicle, Downtown SF
Manager, Marketing Operations
Contently, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Online Marketing
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California