Marketing Coordinator - (Summer Halifax)
HelloFresh, Halifax, NS
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing startups in North America. HelloFresh is the #1 meal kit delivery service globally, and is the largest company to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 10 markets on 3 continents, and have recently launched in Canada! Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is committed to driving growth and contributing to an expanding food business! The person who fills this role will be responsible for representing the HelloFresh brand and managing all local marketing activity within their city. If chosen, you will be the sole HelloFresh employee in your province, and will work closely with the Canadian Marketing Manager to meet sales targets, develop local partnerships, and manage on-the-ground marketing in the area.
- Be currently enrolled in an MBA program or in 3rd/4th year of 4-year BA program, in marketing (or related discipline)
- Have authorization to work in Canada
- Be able to complete a 16 week program beginning May 2018
- Enrollment at a top-tier university
- 1-2 previous internships in a related field
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- Be the eyes and ears of all HelloFresh marketing in Halifax.
- Source opportunities for local marketing activations and manage our agencies to deliver on-site sales targets;
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with external stakeholders and local partners for successful execution of marketing activities;
- Track and manage provincial marketing costs to ensure profitability targets are met;
- Own on-the-ground activations, including event logistics, staffing etc., with the support of cross-functional teams (e.g. procurement, finance, and operations)
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree at a top-tier university, supported with strong performance
- An expert in your local market
- Energized by and enthusiastic about the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Analytical: you make decisions based on data but you understand the value in building relationships
- A problem solver; you think on your feet and devise creative solutions to any problems that arise
- OK with flexible scheduling, with event work sometimes on evenings and weekends
- Comfortable working remotely and enjoy working independently
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- A passion for food!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Operations Associate
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Content and Community Manager
Greenhouse, New York, NY
Community Associate - Sacramento (Contract)
Lyft, Sacramento, CA
Sr. Email Marketing Manager
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Account Executive, Restaurants
Yelp, Chicago, IL