Marketing Manager, Direct Mail
HelloFresh, New York City
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
We’re hiring a Manager, Direct Mail to spearhead our offline Marketing channels. To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience with Direct Mail and/or print channels. You’ll need to be an ambitious go getter that is passionate about all things related to print and offline media.
You will ...
- Successfully manage and expand offline media programs to increase customer acquisition
- Spearhead offer testing, creative testing, and audience segmentation to build out existing channels
- Manage vendors that execute our Direct Mail and Print Media marketing channels
- Develop an analytics framework for measuring offline campaign success
- Work closely with Marketing stakeholders internationally to develop, execute, and optimize programs
- Test new offline channels to delivery efficiency and subscription growth
- Work cross functionally with retention and brand teams to ensure proper messaging is delivered
- Entrepreneurial – who always challenges the status quo and actively seeks out new opportunities for growth
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- An active listener
- Analytical – someone who makes decisions based on data
- Detail-oriented – careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3-4 years of experience managing direct mail or offline campaigns
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
CRM Project Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Partner Marketing Manager / Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Head of Driver Engagement
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Director of Communications
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Product Marketing Manager
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Fitbit, US - San Francisco