Marketing Manager - New Ventures (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are a global company leading in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and we're passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
Within the Innovation team, you will work on projects which are new, exciting, and never normal. We work outside of the core business and therefore face challenges on a daily basis just like other small start-ups. This translates into a great opportunity to gain experience at a rapid pace. Responsibility and ownership will be given to you from day one. We are fast-paced, and love working around the food world.
About the job
We recently launched a new venture created by the Global Innovation team at HelloFresh - it's called Froozeo. Froozeo delivers frozen superfood smoothie ingredients that are perfectly portioned in a cup. All you need to do, is fill up the cup with your favorite liquid type (like almond milk), throw everything into the blender for 60 seconds, and there goes your pro-quality smoothie made at home.
We believe the product turned out great. Now we need someone who could help us communicate this in an engaging and creative way. We're like a startup within a big startup - we need you to help us grow.
This role deserves an exceptionally analytical, data-driven, hands-on demand generation leader who has experience in creating integrated campaigns across multiple touch points. You will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy, driving user acquisition and reactivation, executing the plans for Digital, Social, and offline marketing across the German market. Yes, you would need to be a native German speaker for this role.
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years of marketing experience in digital/tech company
- Track record of managing, optimising, and executing multiple marketing channels (online and offline)
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience of planning and executing marketing initiatives - including budget allocation, opportunity assessment, ROI analysis, and prioritisation
- Excellent understanding of CTR, CR, eCPM, CPI, CPA, churn rate, LTV and other similar metrics
- Experience establishing and monitoring tracking against marketing initiatives to ensure ROI-positive results
- Experience of working around Influencer marketing and Instagram marketing is a plus
- Ready to be hands-on and go on the streets to hit your targets - more actions count at our early stage set up
What we offer
- Work in a startup within a big startup. We have a lot of flexibility to move fast and get things rolling
- Froozeo is at a very early stage - you will see an immediate impact of your work
- The opportunity to work in one of the most intellectually demanding and impactful roles in Europe's fastest growing startup
- A lot of exposure to everyone at HelloFresh
- A very steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transportation links
- Employee perks like bi-weekly lunches, cultural events, sport clubs, employee discount on HelloFresh boxes, gyms and many more
- Competitive salary
Are you up for the challenge? Drop us a line.
Would you like to help create the next major innovation in the online food delivery world? Then don’t hesitate to submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Manager
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Senior Business Development Rep - Fluent in German
Rapid7, Munich, Germany
Business Development Analyst - Internship
Business Development Manager - WME
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Head of Business Development
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
Sr. Business Development Manager - Autos
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA