Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the #1 fastest growing company in Europe according to Financial Times and are revolutionizing the global meal kit market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- As an Online Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading and implementing online marketing channels – such as, online search (SEM/SEO), display advertising, conversion rate optimization (CRO), mobile marketing
- Be part of a highly proficient team and learn from the best in the field.
- This position is a unique opportunity to contribute your knowledge in a highly professional, dynamic and aim-oriented team and to kick start you career.
Who we’re looking for
- Top Student: You finished your studies at a top-tier university and were among the top 10%
- Online Experience: You have gained at least 3 years professional experience in online marketing/growth. Topics such as marketing funnels, attribution models, conversion rate optimization, real-time bidding mechanisms and precision ad targeting have no secret for you
- Passion: You can’t deny your strong enthusiasm for the internet and its possibilities
- Hands-On: You are experienced with the MS Office work package, Excel in particular, and can quickly and confidently create conclusions from large datasets. Knowledge of advanced Excel formulas as well as PivotTable, PivotChart, PowerPivot and PowerQuery is ideal.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- Perfect communication skills in English (French and/or Dutch would be a strong plus)
What we offer
- The opportunity get a deep insight into one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Credibility Management Center Assistant(신뢰관리센터 상품모니터링) [계약직]
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Managed By Q, Dallas, TX
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Origami Logic, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Consumer & Market Insights
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Director, Search Engine Marketing
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA