Operations Manager, Procurement
HelloFresh, New York City
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
Operations Manager, Procurement Job Description: We are currently seeking a high energy, roll up your sleeves Operations Manager, Procurement! This person will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations focused around procurement and the experience it provides to our customers. If you’re looking to make significant impact in a vital section of our business and help improve ways in which we reach our customers, we want to talk to you!
You will ...
- Work directly with our Operations leaders and Director of Procurement to spearhead innovation projects focused on pushing forward our Procurement functions
- Be in the trenches of our Procurement team and prioritize complex business problems
- Manage dynamic and cross functional teams to better assess the daily operations of our Procurement team
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and identify new ones.
- Manage cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
You are / have ...
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or university (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- 3+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with a leading supply chain, transportation, manufacturing companies
- Excellent excel and analytical skills; we need someone that is metrics driven!
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup environments and or food industry
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Exceptional project and people management skills (Six Sigma and Process improvement certification preferred)
- Strong communication and self motivated
- Must have excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Shop floor experience a plus
- Flexibility to travel
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Strategic Engagement Manager
Zuora, New York
Office Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Zuora, New York
CX - Quality Program Manager
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Distribution Manager, UK
Harry’s, London, UK
Keyholder Advisor, Armitage Ave.
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL