Packaging Development Lead
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at www.HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, hands-on, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
Based in our Sydney head office, you will join our talented, driven Supply Chain team. You will be outgoing, passionate and have the skills needed to tackle tough challenges and work with suppliers in our procurement process.
- Manage new and existing packaging projects from the product creation through to development and production
- Optimise our packaging engineering model and help us make changes to improve customer experience
- Partner with suppliers to design and develop packaging technologies
- Resolve packaging related problems and document packaging requirements
- Look to develop and optimise our supplier network as well as new or alternative packaging
- Lead and influence a variety of stakeholders within the business
You are / have…
- A degree from a top tier college or university
- 3+ years within a packaging/supply chain role and involved in initial concept through to manufacture, through to finished product
- Ideally working within a similar environment and sector (FMCG/Consumer goods)
- Created and project managed a pipeline of innovation and value optimisation projects
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Passionate, proactive, keen to progress your career with one of the fasted growing businesses in Australia
What you'll get in return...
- The opportunity to get into one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- Freedom to realise your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Mentoring and coaching by senior management
If this sounds like you, please complete the application below.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Visual Product Designer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Platform Product Marketing Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Glossier, New York, NY
Mobile Visual Designer - Android
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Manager, Ad Ranking and Relevance
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Coordinator, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California