HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the Team Leader role:
Manage a production line for one of the UK’s fastest growing food companies! You’ll be responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of your line; the ultimate aim is to have zero mistakes running at a quick pace in order to hit our tight time restraints. You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health and safety and the happiness of your team. We expect you to be innovative and assertive in making quick decisions to ensure productivity isn’t affected and customers receive the perfect ingredients.
Please note that this role works on a rotating shift pattern including both day and night working. We ask that you only make an application if you can commit to this.
What the Team Leader will be doing:
- Own the performance of a production line
- Manage people, processes and systems to ensure key targets are met
- Deliver against operational KPI's
- Liaise and communicate with the Shift Manager
- Seek to continually improve processes and identify areas of potential weaknesses
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand and products
- Maintain a safe working environment for all
Who the Team Leader is:
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge preferable
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the work force
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and willing to challenge the status- quo
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Start date: May 2022
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited for an interview to assess both competencies and whether you are a culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
See jobs at Bluecore