Parttime: Customer service representative - French
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are looking for a new colleague for our French customer service team. Do you want to join our young and growing team? Apply now!
About Hello Fresh
HelloFresh develops healthy recipes and delivers these, including all necessary fresh ingredients, straight to our customers’ doorstep. We want to make healthy and delicious cooking at home easily accessible for our customers. HelloFresh is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe and we want to let as many consumers as possible, experience the comfort that HelloFresh offers. Following our launch on the Belgian market, we are looking for colleagues to help customers in Wallonia.
As a customer service representative you are the first point of contact for our (potential) French-speaking customers in Belgium. You will assist customers via phone and email (and more channels to come) with product/delivery related questions and issues in an efficient and customer friendly manner and thus delivering a positive customer experience. You will also collect feedback to continuously improve our service. It is very important that you are capable of putting yourself in the situation of the customer. What do they really want? You have a service oriented mindset and think in solutions rather than problems.
Who are you?
- (native) French speaker, excellent writing and speaking skills;
- fluent in English, Dutch would be an advantage;
- you have a higher education/university degree or are still studying;
- service-oriented, problem-solving and quick learner;
- no problem to work in the evenings and weekends;
- hands-on approach, accurate and able to work independently;
- available at least 16 hours per week;
- have a flexible attitude and be comfortable working in an international team.
What do we offer?
- development opportunities within a young and dynamic company;
- varieties of tasks and communication channels;
- a pleasant working environment;
- you can start immediately;
- market conform salary;
- permanent discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- office in Amsterdam.
To apply, please fill the form below, and do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter! Incomplete applications will not be considered.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Sales Supervisor (Full Time) - Bal Harbour
rag & bone, Bal Harbour, FL
Customer Experience Manager
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Customer Support Agent (Portuguese)
Wish, Dublin, Ireland
Peloton, New York, NY
Customer Care Agent Vollzeit / Teilzeit (m/w)
Part Time Shift Lead
Instacart, Boston, Massachusetts