Product Operations Manager
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a data loving Product Operations Manager to join the Product team at HelloFresh UK.
Reporting to the Director for Product Development, you'll be responsible for driving Product Operations improvement across the UK business through analysis, operational insights and progress measurements.
What you'll do:
- Lead product data analysis efforts to generate insights on recipe and menu performance, determine optimal product/service configuration, investigate customer behaviour and explore recipe customisation
- Design and prepare analytical reports to communicate findings and insights to internal teams to drive action and quantifiable business outcomes
- Monitor Product KPIs and report on trends.
- Build and manage cost forecasting models to measure business impacts of weekly menu creation
- Partner with operational and insights teams across the business to identify, develop and drive product-related research projects and initiatives to make step change improvements to our physical product
- Design, build and maintain processes, tools and dashboards to drive improvements in recipe development and menu planning and team productivity
- Manage a small team with 1-2 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university and a proven record of exceptional academic performance.
- A degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in an analytical, data focused role.
- Strong MS Excel ability. Experience using SQL based databases.
- A critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences in a digestible format.
- Entrepreneurial - not afraid to take on responsibility and solve real business problems.
- Detail-oriented - careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks.
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment, manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Driven to make a big impact on the product, on our customers and the wider business.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access
- Free breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme access
- Fantastic social activities (we once turned our office into a multi story, crazy golf course!)
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Implementation Specialist (Launch Coach)
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Warehouse and Inventory Manager
Electronic Print Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
Director of Production
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Manager, Digital Order Management System Operations
Time Inc., New York, NY