Product Owner (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Use strategic thinking to discover use cases, in collaboration with international stakeholders
- Take a data driven approach to prioritize product backlog, according to our business goals and product roadmap
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Take ownership of multiple projects, from concept to launch
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional, agile teams to build world class products
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement and growth
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a strong experience in the whole Product Development Cycle, in the field of software products, over the past years
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Global IT Operations and Infrastructure
App Annie, San Francisco
Sr. Product Manager (eCommerce/Digital Retail Customer Experience)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product Innovation - Originals Launch Strategy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Regulatory Affairs Associate
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Product Owner (m/f) Autonomous Mobility
Dataminr, New York