Product Owner (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a Product Owner, you’ll take complete ownership of critical business KPIs and will be expected to add real value to our end customers, in order to allow for faster growth and market expansion.
About the job
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and maximize business opportunities for growth and create business cases and experiments
- Work closely with senior management and our international markets, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product release
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products
Who are we looking for
- You have a strong business mind-set and is at your best working with e-commerce KPIs
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have great communication skills in in English, both oral and written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Senior Product Manager, Service Configuration
Shape Security, Mountain View
Program Manager, Globalization Strategy and Implementation
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Kobalt Music Group, London
Marketing Intern (Fall 2018)
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School