Quality Control Officer
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
Working in our brand new production facility site in Greystanes, the Quality Control Officer will be responsible for managing the quality of produce packed in our boxes. Reporting into the Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be expected to carefully check stock at Goods-In/out, monitor temperatures and take samples.
What you’ll do:
- Inspect stock to ensure HelloFresh quality standards are adhered to.
- Record errors and identify areas which may have caused the errors
- Take and record daily temperature readings from around the warehouse
- Weekly sample box testing
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations
- Seek to continually improve processes
- Inspire colleagues to care about our products and brand
- Liaise and communicate with Shift Managers, the Quality Assurance and Production Manager
- Work closely with our supplies and make sure they are audited
- Assist with document management
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Flexible around working hours/working on a Saturday
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Heavily reduced HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- A chance to be part of a brand new facility
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Risk Operations Trainer
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Propulsion System Assembly
Don't see what you're looking for?
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA
Manager - Production Scheduling
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
People Operations Specialist
Kraken Exchange, San Francisco