Quality Supervisor ( Day and Night Shifts)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get cooking at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Quality Supervisor Job Description
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in inspection and quality control procedures with regards to purchased material, in-process material and finished products to assure that quality control standards are achieved.
- Plan and assign work of subordinates.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions with regards to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate and determine cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Interact with Purchasing to ensure adequate qualities of good quality ingredients.
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement.
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines, hiring, promotions, performance reviews.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy.
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity.
- Technical Capacity: Product quality, food safety, computer literacy to input information into the computer.
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees.
- Preferred minimum of 3-5 years of experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment (minimum 1+ years’ experience required).
- Preferred experience directly as a Quality Supervisor.
- Preferred food safety certifications SQF, BRC, HACCP.
- Intermediate computer skills requirement – data analysis/creation, Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) and/or Google Sheets equivalent.
- 2-year degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience (HS diploma or GED required).
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Community Relations Representative Phoenix, AZ
Bright Health, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Software Engineer, Applications
Amplitude, San Francisco
Director of Business Operations (Fraud and Payments)
Assistant Manager, Synch Clearance
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles
Head of Marketing Insights & Operations
Gusto, San Francisco
Certified Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Experience
Heal, Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley