Senior Art Director - Advertising (f/m)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We believe that cooking scrumptious dinners at home should be simple, for everyone. That’s how HelloFresh was born. Now our baby is already over 7 years old, we did an IPO last year and we’re making dinner time easier and more fun in 10 countries around the globe.
With this mission in mind we have now become the leading global company and in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. And Financial Times in fact nominated us the No. 1 the fastest growing companies in Europe last year.
And this is now your unique opportunity to become an important part at our rapidly growing food & e-commerce startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business and get more people to start cooking from scratch. Every day we face and embrace new challenges – and that’s what makes HelloFresh for us fun and unique – every day. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
Function as strategic advisor and creative talent in creating content, concepts and strategies.
Create campaign ideas from scratch alongside with our Senior Digital Art Director, Global VP Brand and Creative and Global Head of Design.
Bring creative and innovative, socially relevant ideas to life.
Produce concepts and strategies to drive our global brand forward across our channels.
Work independently and take responsibility and initiatives from day one:
you can formulate and execute your own ideas with no excessive feedback loops.
You are highly creative and you think outside the box.
Who we’re looking for
- Also you should love to touch people with your ideas, delight them, and always challenge yourself to the next project, always wanting to do it a bit better next time.
- You should have a strong understanding for branding and brand leadership - and for you a brand is not just a logo and some colors.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and bring extensive practical experience in your field.
- You are well experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and are a creative person in both process and execution.
- Be reliable, dedicated, and accurate and have good organizational and interpersonal communication.
- You are flexible, ambitious enthusiastic, and a team player.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
What we offer
Own global projects and responsibility from day 1
Boredom doesn't get a look in here! At HelloFresh something new happens every day
An international team of people to inspire and support you
A company culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties, get things done, test, learn, improve, do better
A feel-good team: We don't just work well together; we also like to get together after work
A fulltime position, starting immediately
Are you up for a challenge?
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Interactive Visual Designer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Seattle, WA
Director, Brand Design
Strava, San Francisco, CA
User Interface (UI) Designer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Lead UX Designer
Honest Buildings, New York
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, New York, NY
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA