Senior Creative Copywriter (f/m)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
So what's the job going to be like?
You will be given responsibility from day one and will work across all areas of our brand communication (from 360º advertising campaigns, guerrilla marketing ideas, to small print materials, packaging copy, online campaigns and marketing assets, etc.)
Who we’re looking for?
- You should have a passion for food - because that's what it's all about with us here at HelloFresh.
- You should absolutely love what you do and you should be truly passionate about words!
- You should love to touch people with your words, delight them, and always challenge yourself to the next project, always wanting to do it a bit better next time.
- As this is a Senior role with significant responsibility and impact on our brand, we look for someone with at least 4 years professional work experience in the professional creative copywriting field.
- You have copywriting experience in branding and advertising.
- You have excellent English communication and writing skills, as we are in close contact with our teams in Amsterdam, London, New York and Sydney.
- You are highly creative and imaginative with an eye for detail.
- You have a genuine positive attitude - because we love and embrace each and every challenge and a full glass. 'Doesn’t work’ does not exist for us.
- To us, it is not important whether you have a degree or a certain education. We are mainly looking for your experience, your personality and your passion.
- You are willing to support our team on a full-time basis.
What we have to offer!
So, are you up for this challenge?
What else do we like / look for in an application?
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Product Video Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Domain Expert, Features & Entertainment
Dataminr, Seattle, WA
Senior Implementation Designer
Assistant Fitness Editor
POPSUGAR, San Francisco/New York
New Business Presentation Designer (temporary)
Landor, San Francisco
Associate Photo Editor, Food & Wine/Cooking Light
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL