Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the Role
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on developing, implementing, and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain - i.e Procurement, Production, and Logistics.
- Design and prototype systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment.
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and identify new ones.
- Manage cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
You are / have ...
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- 2-5+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Shop floor experience
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
- Willingness to travel
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Greater New York Area
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
DNC Talent Bank
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Technical Operations Analyst
Zentail, Columbia, MD
Healthcare Systems Engineer
Digital Reasoning, Franklin, TN
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Optician (Part-Time), Garden State Plaza
Warby Parker, Paramus, NJ
Solution Architect DACH