Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on developing, implementing, and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain - i.e Procurement, Production, and Logistics
- Design and prototype systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and identify new ones.
- Manage cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- 2+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Shop floor experience
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle the toughest challenges across HelloFresh. As a Special Operations Manager you will work with senior management to design and implement solutions to help us continue to be one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
Our ideal applicant is an operations enthusiast with strong analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills. We also want you to be hungry to learn a new business and make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven start-up.
Starting Date: Immediate
Location: New York City
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Fraud
Luno, Cape Town
Optical Supervisor, East Liberty
Warby Parker, Pittsburgh, PA
Part-Time Launch Coordinator at Ritual
Keyholder Optician, Warby Parker Classroom
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Client Support Specialist - New York Office
Splash, New York Office