Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and create process improvements in various areas of our business. As a Special Operations Manager you will join a fantastic Special Operations team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
About the Role
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on developing, implementing, and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain - i.e Procurement, Production, and Logistics.
- Design and prototype systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment.
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high level strategy.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and identify new ones.
- Manage cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of HelloFresh's overall business performance.
You are / have ...
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- 2-5+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Shop floor experience
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
- Willingness to travel
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Greater New York Area
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect (Professional Services)
Recorded Future, Boston, MA
Optometrist (Part-Time), Washington, D.C. Market
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Client Solutions Manager
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Developer Community Manager - Japan
CircleCI, Tokyo, Japan
Customer Success Manager
Autopilot, Sydney, Australia