Product Designer (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
As a UX/UI designer, you will be part of a team of designers and engineers that are passionate about delivering the best product to our users worldwide. You will be expected to understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces. Our team of diverse and international colleagues always welcome innovative ideas and we strive to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant user flows / interfaces that will excite our customers and make their life easier
- Partner with a cross functional team of engineers, product owners and Customer Insights to develop the experience of a feature from conception to launch
- Partner with Data Analysts / User Researchers to understand user behavior and guide / validate your design decisions.
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Have an impact on developing and improving our design processes (we are looking for people who can champion design within the organization)
- Contribute to strategic decisions in multiple teams and projects
Who we’re looking for
- You have a portfolio of work demonstrating approach to problem solving and UX/UI skills.
- You understand that design is not only about how something looks but also how it behaves and the problem it solves for the user and the business
- You have a track record of iterative design, working closely with users, peers, product owners, and engineers from inception through implementation
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team
- Plus: You have experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research, working with quantitative data)
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.