Senior Director, Advanced Production Technology
HelloFresh, USA - New York City, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Senior Director, Advanced Production Technology Job Description:
- Build and lead internal multidisciplinary engineering teams, consisting of industrial engineering, automation & controls, mechanical, and as well as other disciplines.
- Manage multiple projects and activities to meet high demand schedules and cost targets—often with changing requirements.
- Identify technology opportunities to accelerate growth of the business.
- Establish and maintain a high-performance new production capabilities culture to ensure predictable execution, lowering production costs—with a focus on the highest product quality and reliability.
- Execute the research and benchmarking activities to support near and long term business strategies.
- Create and maintain a technology roadmap, which supports the business strategy and product roadmap.
- Provide overall leadership and management ensuring key competencies are identified, developed, and maintained through internal talent or use of external resources.
- Define opportunities for applications that will drive product differentiation.
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- Organizational & Influencing Strength
- A clear communicator—with solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers.
- Problem Solving
- Must possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional R&D organization as well as other key organizational stake holders.
- 10+ years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial manufacturing/processing environments—food & beverage highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- PMP/PRINCE2 or other project management methodology expertise highly preferred.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field required. MS/MBA preferred.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Second-Shift Production Floor Associate
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Fulltime: Logistics Team Leader - French
Peloton, Boston, MA
Operations Strategy, Senior Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Vice President of Business Affairs and Operations, UK
Supply Chain - Hardware Vendor Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA