Warehouse Operator / Picker packer
HelloFresh, Sydney - Greystanes
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
Based in our BRAND NEW production facility in Greystanes - Western Sydney, you’ll be responsible for picking our ingredients and packing them into our customer’s boxes, as well as other general warehouse duties. You’ll be working closely alongside the Line Leaders ensuring accuracy and efficiency on the line. You will also be expected to maintain excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene and health and safety.
No qualifications required. A basic knowledge of the food/beverage manufacturing environment would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
What you'll do:
- Picking, packing and stock movement within the warehouse.
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of the production line
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Support with goods in/out and stock control
- Escalate any problems to your Line Leader
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and HelloFresh quality standards
- Adhering to and upholding strict Health and Safety standards
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Preivous experience of working in a Warehouse / Pick Pack operation
- Good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
What you'll get in return:
- Part time and Full time permanent opportunities available!
- Pay rate in line with Award rates ($18.91 an hour on commencement, $19.15 after 3 months, $19.38 after 12 months)
- An immediate start
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- A chance to be part of a brand-new facility
- Opportunity to grow and progress you role with HelloFresh
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Operations
Global Health Corps, New York, NY
Mechanic - Fort Worth
LimeBike, Fort Worth, TX
Communications Manager - Italy
Head of Collections
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
Travel Intrapreneur (Exclusive Charter Travel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin (or any other location)