HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
In a nutshell…
HelloFresh is hiring (2) Warehouse Supervisors to our team in Grand Prairie! As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage/distribution, and logistics. You will be hands-on, effectively motivating, coaching and guiding associates across multiple departments, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. You will be responsible for adhering and enforcing all safety, GMPs & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in warehouse operations, including: receiving, shipping, storage, distribution of goods, and logistics
- Plan and assign work of subordinates.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions regarding procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate faulty work, determine cause, consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Occasionally required to communicate with other departments such as Quality or Production in order to collaborate and solve problems
- Maintain discipline, morale, and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from management and completes tasks with minimum supervision.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (Safety/GMPs/SQF/ PPE / Hygiene)
- Responsible for upkeep of equipment including reporting defective equipment to management
- Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing 20+ employees in high-volume food or beverage operations
- 3-5 years of warehousing/distribution experience
- Forklift and pallet jack operator; must be able to pass forklift test
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree a plus
- Excited to join a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity
- Metrics driven mindset and a track-record for driving results using data
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Flexible; able to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics with great follow-through on tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Sheets; proficient with creating reports and tracking data using Excel Spreadsheets
We offer: Competitive salary + health, vision, dental; heavily discounted HelloFresh meals, team-building events
Number of openings: 2
Day Shift: Wednesday-Saturday starting at 6:00 AM until production is complete
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager, Body in Black
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Public Policy Manager-South China
Community Associate - Denver (Contract)
Lyft, Denver, CO
Elektroniker (m/w) Geräteprüfung
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Software Engineer, Devops
Amplitude, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Express Drive (Customer Experience)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA