Associate Director Supply Chain Analytics (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As an Associate Director of Supply Chain Analytics, you’ll join a cross-functional and highly operational-driven team building analytics solutions and deriving insights that drive profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our supply chain across a dozen-plus markets.
You will be responsible for defining, leading and delivering the Analytics roadmap for a selected domain of our Supply Chain together with International and local operations experts and oversee the priority of work delivered by a team of Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
You will be the main link between the Senior International Supply Chain team, our local markets, and our Tech & Data teams and will translate operational processes and development plans into a strategic roadmap with high focus on standardisation of our performance metrics, clear benchmarking and operational transparency.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Formulate the strategic direction and deliver the Analytics roadmap for a selected domain within our supply chain
- Proactively initiate and coordinate deep-dive analysis to uncover insights that will enable our senior international operations team to make tactical and strategic decisions
- Coordinate and prioritise cross-functional and cross market analytics requirements
- Work with a cross-functional department of Data Scientists, Engineers, Analysts, and Operation Research experts
- Ensure high standards, reliability and continuous improvements of the analytics products within your Supply Chain domain
- Build a strong relationship with all our international markets to understand local complexities, prioritize and translate them into analytics requirements
- Build a strong relationship with analytics and tech teams to align roadmaps and proactively adapt our data products to scale with innovation and operational complexity
What you’ll bring
- An exceptional academic record with a degree in Engineering, Business, Analytics or a related field
- Strong capability to formulate and drive strategy and roadmaps based on business inputs and operational requirements
- 5+ years of leadership experience in an analytics function in a fast paced environment (Ops experience is a plus)
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative inputs to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Ability to move quickly in both strategic design and practical execution to move at the speed of the business, leading the business, not trailing it
- Highly data and KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset that is biased toward action, alignment and productive collaboration
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders and can liaise with counterparts across different levels of seniority
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
File hosting service