Customer Insights and Retention Specialist
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Owning our core retention processes and metrics across the business
- Developing strategies to test and track to improve customer retention
- Project managing initiatives with cross-functional, international teams to improve the customer experience
- Translating qualitative and quantitative customer data into insight to build informed understanding of our customer behaviours and needs
- Assist the organisation in building a more customer-centric approach and become the voice of the customer
- A degree from a top university or business school with a strong interest in the food tech industry
- Demonstrated experience to an intermediate level in project management and/or management consulting or in a relevant eCommerce/SaaS/Content environment
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders, work cross-functionally and autonomously
- Experience in project management, data-driven and goal-orientated work
- Strong documentation, reporting and translating complex sets of data and analytical reports into clear, simple actionable insights
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Attentive to details and have a natural understanding of people, psychology and behavioural patterns
- An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, and high-spirited leader with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle the toughest challenges across HelloFresh.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and G Suite
- A team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Passionate about our business and changing the grocery retail landscape in Australia
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist - Bethesda Row
Peloton, Bethesda, Maryland
Sales Ambassador - Orlando Air
Lush Cosmetics, Orlando, Florida, United States
Customer Quality Assurance
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Business Intelligence Analyst
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Conseiller Service Client
Floor Leader - Rockaway Townsquare
Lush Cosmetics, Rockaway, New Jersey, United States